Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

You've made a believer out of me.

I initially watched this video and was rather skeptical. I felt the music was okay....and I was annoyed that it was a short loop just infinitely repeating.

However, randomly a day or two later, I found myself humming the tune, and watched Get on My Horse again, and now I really like it. You've done a bang up job of creating a catchy tune and matching it with hilarious animation.

Great Job

Quixotic Ideal Quixotic Ideal

Trippy

Woah man. I admit that made no sense, but it had a weird feeling of trippiness and spacial awareness that made it sweet. Good work, keep working on the animation skills!

The Flying Dutchman The Flying Dutchman

Great story means great job!

I really like your animation style, as seen in this one, and Searching For a Rainbow. I can tell you really sat down, and took some time to tell the story, it was a long animation, but definitely worth sitting through. The only criticism I have of the movie, would be the graphics, but I can see improvement on your animations. I appreciate the effort you took to make this movie. Great Job!

grabbelfant responds:

thanks you for watching one of my submissions again, You're right about the graphics, some of them could have been a lot better. The animation started to be too long and I just wanted it to be finnished so that's why... I assure you the improvement of my animations will go on.

Boxhead: More Rooms Boxhead: More Rooms

Highly Addictive, one of the best.

This is honestly one of the greatest flash games I have ever played. It is so much fun, I am addicted and cannot stop playing it. There isn't really anything I can criticize about this game, because I can't find anything wrong!

Sniper Tower Sniper Tower

For a first game, it shows amazing potential!

For your first game this is really good. There were only about three flaws I found with the game. One was, it was a sniper rifle, yet it could be fired rather fast, to me (I'm no gun expert) it seemed a little too fast. That also made the game a little easy. Also, the game was just the same thing over and over again, could use more originality. The final thing was the graphics looked nice, but could be improved, and that will come with time.

All in all great job! 3/5

campbell07 responds:

This is mostly pieced together from basic actionscript my friends taught me, I am getting some really good reviews though, thanks!

AD&D Engine - Fighter AD&D Engine - Fighter

Good but room for improvement.

I liked the game. overall it was awesome. A few things to improve though. When damaged the pictures could look better(The blood and such) And also there could be little battle animations when you attack an enemy. That would be cool. Great job