Boxhead: More Rooms Boxhead: More Rooms

Highly Addictive, one of the best.

This is honestly one of the greatest flash games I have ever played. It is so much fun, I am addicted and cannot stop playing it. There isn't really anything I can criticize about this game, because I can't find anything wrong!

Sniper Tower Sniper Tower

For a first game, it shows amazing potential!

For your first game this is really good. There were only about three flaws I found with the game. One was, it was a sniper rifle, yet it could be fired rather fast, to me (I'm no gun expert) it seemed a little too fast. That also made the game a little easy. Also, the game was just the same thing over and over again, could use more originality. The final thing was the graphics looked nice, but could be improved, and that will come with time.

All in all great job! 3/5

campbell07 responds:

This is mostly pieced together from basic actionscript my friends taught me, I am getting some really good reviews though, thanks!

AD&D Engine - Fighter AD&D Engine - Fighter

Good but room for improvement.

I liked the game. overall it was awesome. A few things to improve though. When damaged the pictures could look better(The blood and such) And also there could be little battle animations when you attack an enemy. That would be cool. Great job

Candy Catch Candy Catch

eh nice game

Good timing with halloween and all, but the game itself wasn't too great. It was fun, but the music would come around to loop, and the game would freeze for a second. Otherwise good work.

Flash Fodder Flash Fodder

Nice work.

This game was pretty fun! Sets itself apart from all the other crap in the portal. Good Work.

Marvin Spectrum Marvin Spectrum

Awesome Game!

This as of right now, is indeed the best reaction-game I have ever played. I am amazed by the fact the game is so challenging, yet addicting. I've been playing this for a few days straight now, and I just can't stop. One thing, what's up with the scoreboard? I can't find one on the site.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Great Sim Game

I love how this Sim game is focused around Newgrounds. It's really addicting once you get into it. I was lost, and then I got a great idea. Maybe the readme would help. It did. I also loved the e-mails you get. Very realistic.