Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

You've made a believer out of me.

I initially watched this video and was rather skeptical. I felt the music was okay....and I was annoyed that it was a short loop just infinitely repeating.

However, randomly a day or two later, I found myself humming the tune, and watched Get on My Horse again, and now I really like it. You've done a bang up job of creating a catchy tune and matching it with hilarious animation.

Great Job

Quixotic Ideal Quixotic Ideal

Trippy

Woah man. I admit that made no sense, but it had a weird feeling of trippiness and spacial awareness that made it sweet. Good work, keep working on the animation skills!

The Flying Dutchman The Flying Dutchman

Great story means great job!

I really like your animation style, as seen in this one, and Searching For a Rainbow. I can tell you really sat down, and took some time to tell the story, it was a long animation, but definitely worth sitting through. The only criticism I have of the movie, would be the graphics, but I can see improvement on your animations. I appreciate the effort you took to make this movie. Great Job!

grabbelfant responds:

thanks you for watching one of my submissions again, You're right about the graphics, some of them could have been a lot better. The animation started to be too long and I just wanted it to be finnished so that's why... I assure you the improvement of my animations will go on.

El3 El3

Mucho bien!

Solo aprendo un poco espanol, pero esté es mucho comicó. El tiempo luego, debes traduzcar en ingles, o busque una persona que puede hablar ingles. Los gentes gustará mucho mas. Mucho bueno!

Stick Doodle! Stick Doodle!

Great job!

I loved it. Almost everything about it. It is amazing how smooth his action were. I thought I was watching a real person doing it. The ending was also hilarious. The only thing I can think for you to improve on is the music. All throughout the movie it just kinda cut in and out, in and out sorta at random times. Other than that awesome job!

the large pile the large pile

Man I love your style!

I just watched all of your submitted animations, and I love your style! Like in this one, you come up with really original ideas, and use great music to match. I really hope you make more animations.

searching for the rainbow searching for the rainbow

Thank you.

Thank you for this animation. This was a good one that I enjoyed watching. It really seperated itself from the crap. I liked how it had a coherent and interesting story, and I could tell you spent time on this. So for that thank you for not putting 2 seconds of effort into an animation then submitting it. The only thing I think you could improve on are the graphics. I look forward to more from you!

grabbelfant responds:

thank you, you are right about the graphics.

KILLROY 1 KILLROY 1

That was hilarious!

Man, that was a sepectacular movie! The animation style was totally unique, and it had humor to match. Great work man, I can't wait for more. I love the irony too.

Uptown-SlimJim responds:

Yes, the irony is delicious.

Fight Ring (clay) Fight Ring (clay)

Wow...this was good. Nice work.

Clay is a very tough medium to work with. Especially to make it look nice. I love how everyone had their own entrance music and stuff. Nice work on the blood and effects. This is probably the best claymation I've see on Newgrounds. Very Nice Work

buddy14 responds:

thank you!

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

Great Job....Converted me.

I don't frequent eBaums World..I've been there a few times...but now I won't go there at all. Thanks a lot and great song. Very Very catchy.